Monday, March 28, 2011

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Thank you Lord!
Thank you Beau!
Thank you family!
Thank you friends!
Thank you Little Gym! 
Thank you Miss Megan and Miss Kelsy (I think that is her name).
Thank you, thank you!

Henry is turning 2 on Thursday and we can't believe how fast time flies!  We had his birthday party this weekend at The Little Gym and it was the best idea I have ever had!  It was so easy and all of the kids had a blast!  Henry had a ton of family and friends come to help him celebrate and we are so thankful for all of the love and support everyone gives our sweet little guy!  We really appreciated you all making time to come and bringing wonderful gifts that he absolutely loves!  The Little Gym was amazing as well because they handled everything.....I mean everything!  They even cut the cake and helped Henry open presents so I could watch.  I loved it!  I am so thankful to everyone for making this party so special for Henry.  He would not be the little man he is without all of our friends and families.  
We are also so thankful for Henry.  He is a busy, but sweet little boy and we could not have asked for a more fun loving child.  Thank you Lord for bringing him into our lives!  We look forward to many more birthday parties! 

Henry and Carlisle.....

 Sweet Ward

You can tell Henry along with the others are having a blast!


The party theme was trains, so here is Henry's human train.  It was adorable!









This is the air track....aka the jumpy jump to Henry.  He refuses to get on it and I usually force him to do it in hopes he one day loves it....but my girlfriends told me he did not have to do it on his birthday, so I let it go.....and it was hard!

We practiced singing Happy Birthday and blowing out our candles before we went to the party and Henry was ready.....

The cake came......

......we sang.....


.....and Henry blew the candles out before the end of the song and so I did not get a picture of it.  Luckily his grandfather did, but I did not have it on my camera.

I think all of these little bodies sitting around eating cake and ice cream is one of the cutest things I have ever seen!


Then it was time for presents!  Henry got to sit on his throne......





One of our friends gave Henry Where the Sidewalk Ends and he opens it and says, "Oh my goodness!"  It was hilarious!




Lastly, we tried to get a picture of the whole group, and did a pretty good job.  I think we are only missing like 5 kids! 

4 comments:

Anne said...

So cute! What a big boy. So glad y'all had fun, Alle - and congratulations on the exciting baby news!

Will and Alycia said...

So fun and a great idea! Henry is so precious and growing up so quickly. Happy Birthday Henry!

Micah said...

we had so much fun and were so glad to celebrate with Henry!

Bob Noë said...

I love it when the boy can run all around and grandparents do not have to chase him. Great party.

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs