Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's that time again.....

The temperature around here had gone from the 60's to the 80's really quickly.  Since it has gotten warmer, the weeds in the yard have taken over.  We wish it was the beautiful green grass, but I believe our grass has now been mixed with beautiful green weeds.  That being said, they desperately needed cutting.  Henry has become such a big boy and wants to be just like his dad....as you can see in the following pictures.  He mowed the WHOLE time Beau was mowing.  It was pretty cute (this is after we sprayed down the patio and he sprayed me down twice).  Even though I was frustrated, it felt pretty good and I could not be mad at my little man...he is too cute!



1 comment:

Bob Noë said...

Great job Henry!
I hope you do not do like your Uncle Collin. He cut the yard just like you are doing with his dad. When he got to be old enough to cut our yard with a real lawnmower, he did not want to do it anymore. He hated it! I hope you are better Henry!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs