So.....it snowed for the second time this season, which is usually unheard of in the south. However, this time we actually went outside and played in it! Henry was a little more excited than last year when it snowed. He mostly like watching the dogs play in the snow and watching mom and dad build snow people.
![]() |
Here is dad building his snowman.....
The finished product......
Blogger messed up the order of my pictures, but here is Beau's snow angel.....
.....and here he is making it.
Sperry and Molly (especially Sperry) loved the snow. Molly could go without it because it seems to stick to her legs.
Let's play ball!
We were going stir crazy, so we bundled Henry up and went for a walk.
While Beau was at work, I decided to build a snowman and worked very hard so it would top his....I am too competitive sometimes!
A week before the snow showed up, Henry started his first day of school. He is going 3 day's a week for 3 hours a day. He is a little weary when we drop him off, but has fun while he is there....and I get a little breather!
Lastly, Carlisle came over to play with Henry a couple weeks ago and what do you know, they wanted to play with the same toy. I think they look precious!




















No comments:
Post a Comment