Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"Open, open...."

The word "open" was not it Henry's vocabulary until Christmas.  I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.  Henry, as well as the rest of our family, were all blessed with a wonderful Christmas full of happiness, family and of course presents.  We spent Christmas Eve with Gee Gee and Pots (Beau's parents) and they gave Henry this amazing fire truck, which he absolutely loves.  He could not concentrate on anything for the first hour we were there because he was so excited!  Unfortunately my camera died and so I will upload some more pictures Pots took later.  We had a great start to our celebrations!


Santa came.....

 












Beau went to get Henry and was getting him excited that Santa had actually come to our house and brought PRESENTS!!!
 



He comes down and sees....... Beau's face is priceless!
Even though this picture is a little blurry, you can see how excited this child is!

He runs straight for the train table and starts pushing the trains around immediately!



It was actually hard to get him to move on to other gifts until he figured out if he tore the paper, a new toy would appear.  Santa gave him Dora and Diego toothbrushes.  He even loved those!


I am telling you....Henry got some wonderful toys this year!!!  Thank you to everyone who thought of him and us this Christmas!


After we celebrated our Christmas, we went to my parents and celebrated with them.  We gave my dad (Papa) a riding lawnmower for Christmas....I think he liked it!

Surprise, surprise!  Henry got more trains from Geemama and Papa!

Beau and my brother Collin looking like Santa drinking a mimosa on Christmas morning!

Sweet Brigit the Elf sipping on her mimosa!

Then there is Henry who we could not pull away from the trains to do anything else!

                                                                       Geemama Claus!

Henry also got this train that is battery operated....you just push a button and off you go.  He loves it!

The day after Christmas, the Livingstons came over and Henry and Carlisle took turns driving and riding in the train.


Flashback to Christmas Eve Eve....my dads family was all in town (except for my Uncle Jack because he was in Cancun), so we got a great family picture at City Art....where Beau and I got married.  I think it turned out beautifully! 
PS. I also think Henry looks just like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's daughter Shiloh in this picture......a little odd because she is a girl.

Flashback to a few days before Christmas and we went to Laura's house to decorate cookies.  Luckily Sarah brought her camera or we would not have any pictures to document how cute our kids are.....and how messy Laura's house got between 12 kids, 7 adults and 50 containers of sprinkles.  Here are Henry and Liam working on cutting out cookies....actually, I think they are messing up the wax paper on the table.

"Hmmm.....how should I decorate my cookies?"

This is only half of the table!


Lastly, Henry peeking at the girls playing behind the couch.  He is so nosey!



No comments:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs