NO, NOT BEAU AND I......
Happy Halloween to everyone out there!!! We all celebrated Halloween this year by dressing up in fun costumes. We went first as Kat Von D and Jesse James (don't ask about Beau's tears).....like the sleeves???
Happy Halloween to everyone out there!!! We all celebrated Halloween this year by dressing up in fun costumes. We went first as Kat Von D and Jesse James (don't ask about Beau's tears).....like the sleeves???
Here were some of the costumes from the girls.....
Then the boys......
Can you guess what Henry was??
You are getting warmer......
Yes, he was the most precious and adorable SKUNK (thanks to our friend Micah)!
He looks so enthused......I think it was because there was a "Choo choo" nearby. He could not focus on anything else!
Here we have Jac Jac as a fairy (Tinkerbell, I think).
Delainey was also a fairy but blogger is not cooperating and she is the last picture at the bottom.
Now we have the boys....Henry, Ward and Carlisle. It was almost impossible to get the skunk and spider to sit down and look at the camera and when they finally did, Ward was looking away. Oh well, next year, maybe????
Now it is finally time to TRICK-OR-TREAT!!!! Henry is waiting patiently!
And we are off!
At this house, he chose a pixie stick and a sucker (his favorite candy as of lately).
And her is sweet Delainey!
Happy Halloween everyone!



















1 comment:
I LOVE IT! I absolutely love that costume and so glad I could pass it down to such a cutie! Precious! PRECIOUS!(and you go Kat Von D!)
Post a Comment