For all of you Yo Gabba Gabba fans, we had the opportunity to go see Yo Gabba Gabba Live and it was awesome! Henry had been fighting a viral infection, so he was a little under the weather, however, when he saw his grandparents and all of the characters from "Babba" he was in heaven!!! We had a big crowd there to support our little guy and Henry was absolutely perfect the whole time.....he actually sat in our laps and watched the show. He was completely amazed at everything, the lights, balloons, and the action on the stage. I hope it was a magical night for him!
Henry can't get over everything he sees!
These pictures were all taken from different phones because I did not think cameras were allowed....I was WRONG!!! Everyone brought cameras and Flip video recorders.
After a little while, Henry finally came down to sit with his mom and dad. He did not stay long....he prefers his grandmothers!
















No comments:
Post a Comment