Monday, September 13, 2010

All About Me!!!

Last Wednesday I turned 31....yes, I am actually in my 30's now!  Even though I am aging at a quick rate, I have heard from numerous people that your 30's are the best years of your life.  The good thing about that is that I have had a great life thus far and so now I can look forward to it getting even better!  For my birthday, my sweet hubby, my brother and Brigit and my brother and sister in law, my mom, dad, mother and father in law, and my friends helped me celebrate for days and days! It started off Wednesday with presents, cards, free time and a birthday dinner with 15 of my closest friends.  Then Thursday I got a pedicure with Sarah and we had our parents over for the family birthday dinner.  On Friday Beau took me on a shopping spree AND rented a beautiful house in the mountains near Clemson for us, Collin, Brigit, Brent and Jess to stay.  Friday night Beau treated us to a wonderful dinner at Calhoun Corners and Saturday we all went to Clemson to pull for the tigers!  It was a perfect week and weekend.  Thanks to everyone for helping me celebrate!!!  Here are some pictures from the weekend.....








1 comment:

MatersandMelons said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I love all that orange!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs