Wow, the idea of spring break has changed dramatically for me this year! Not that I ever did anything wild and crazy for spring break, but this year was the beginning of my new version of "spring break."
I was so excited when Sarah mentioned going to the beach for a night with the kiddos. We had a very eventful stay, but had a great time. Thanks Sarah for the invitation!
Henry had definitely changed since the last time we were at the beach....
Henry had definitely changed since the last time we were at the beach....
June 2009
April 2010
Henry is really into the sand. I have never given him a shovel before and he loved it!!!
Here is Annah and Liam....sweet kiddos who also loved digging in the sand.
On Wednesday, we took the kids to Waterfront Park. Henry loved all of the rocks, berries and flowers much more than he enjoyed the water.
What is up with the tounge??? This is Henry's new trick....mom, I am putting
something in my mouth!
Last but not least, my favorite picture.....





















1 comment:
Looks fun!
Post a Comment