Saturday, April 10, 2010

Birthday parties!

Last week is comletely a blur!!!  I am still trying to catch up on everything around my house and my also find some, maybe a little relaxation!!!  Don't get me wrong, I love to entertain, and the 3 birthday parties we had for our sweet boy were wonderful, I am just exhausted!  On Saturday, we had a good group of about 35 families over to celebrate with lunch, an Easter egg hunt and lots of running and playing.  Sunday we hosted about 40 people....mostly family, but we had some others join us which was wonderful.  We celebrated Easter and Hen's birthday.  Needless to say Henry had a great time at both parties.  I am pretty sure my mom and mother in law were exhausted at the end because Henry prefers they watch and hold him to me....which was good so I could run around getting things together. 
We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends and can't thank you all enough for the generous gifts for our little guy.  Henry was given some awesome toys, an outside play gym, books, baby pool, a sprinkler, money for his college fund, lots of cars, some new clothes and so much more!  I am pretty sure he has not touched any of his old toys since the parties! 
Here are some of the pictures from the parties.  I got more from the Saturday party because friends shared the pictures.  I did not get to take many on Sunday, sorry fam!

Yo Gabba Gabba!

Time to find some Easter Eggs!

Ty can't wait to eat the candy!

Carlisle is more interested in the grass than the eggs and candy...precious!


Little Carlisle and Henry (dressed alike on accident).

Here is Henry getting ready for his first birthday cake....

.....very interesting......

.....a little squishy.....

.....oh, my eyes itch.....

....and I am done with this.....

The family picture, thank Sarah!

Grammie and Henry


On to Sunday's party....
Here is JT, Caroline and Henry...these are Henry's 2nd cousins.


Hampton, Brandon and Artem...more of Henry's second cousins.

Vera Grace, another second cousin....looking so excited to be at Hen's first birthday!

I accidentally cut H's first (third) birthday cake before I got a picture.  Pretty cute!

As with his other party, he was not a fan of the cake.


Here are some extra shots of him playing on his new slide and swing set.

Lastly, I took this picture forever ago and wanted to add it.  This is a daily occurence in my house, the emptying of the cabinets.  I have rearranged my pantry every day since he started doing this.

No comments:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs