We have already made it halfway through November and we have not stopped going since it started. I, however, am not complaining because I like to stay busy as does Henry! On November 4th, the three of us left for the mountains with Beau's parents (Ganny and Pops). We had an excellent time and stayed in a beautiful lake house close to Clemson! We were all completely spoiled by Ganny and Pop and were depressed to come home, but we could not live there forever.....
Henry is also on the move. Since he learned how to crawl and pull up, that is all he wants to do. I cannot keep the child still to change a diaper, clothing, bathing, eating....does it get better people???? He loves to move and unfortunately we have had a few accidents along the way. Below are some pictures from our trip. Beau and Pops took Henry to Clemson to tour the school/stadium. The guys put Henry in a Clemson beanie and got lots of attention from Clemson female students. Beau's quote was..."Man, I wish I would have had Henry around when I was in college." Well, needless to say, the girls really only loved my little guy, not my big one.
All in all, it was a great weekend! Clemson played Florida State and won. Beau and I went to the game and it only took 25 minutes to get home...that was wonderful!!! We really appreciate Beau's parents taking us up for a little vacation and look forward to many more!
Henry and Ganny....standing of course!

Henry getting ready to go to Clemson!

Go Tigers (notice the rock behind Beau's head)

I think Beau was trying to explain the tiger paw to Henry....

I think that is tiger Henry is touching???

In the leaves with Ganny while Beau and I are tailgating.
Hanging with Pops.

Let me start off with reminding you of a previous post entitled My Little Walker If you watch the whole video, the end shows Henry pulling on a small table with a flower arrangement on top. Well, that is the day I should have removed the table and flowers!

Let me start off with reminding you of a previous post entitled My Little Walker If you watch the whole video, the end shows Henry pulling on a small table with a flower arrangement on top. Well, that is the day I should have removed the table and flowers!
SO, we get home on Sunday after our trip and are unpacking the car and getting things organized. Well, I put Henry in his walker to keep him busy. While I was messing with stuff on the dining room table, Henry proceeded to pull down the table and flowers which were in a metal urn. As soon as everything came crashing to the floor he burst into tears. It took me a few minutes to figure out what was hurt, but then I saw this.....












No comments:
Post a Comment