Friday, May 3, 2013

Henry's 4th Birthday party

Henry has really been interested in superheroes, so we decided to have a Superhero themed birthday party this year!!  It was actually a fun theme to prepare for, so I was excited to plan the party!  We decided on a few of his favorites....Batman, Superman and Spiderman.  The week before his birthday party we had spring break, which was great......until both boys got the stomach bug with one semi healthy day in the middle.  SO, that put me way behind on getting ready for the party.  I maxed myself out and made superhero capes for all of the kids and I also decided to make 80 cake pops.....that were delicious, but a little time consuming!  Between taking care of my sick boys, trying to sterilize my house, finish the capes, make cake pops and it was the first week of turkey season for Beau, I was a little overwhelmed to say the least.  However, with everyone in the families help, the party was fantastic!  Finley was not allowed to come because he was still sick, but Henry was back to normal and loving having his friends around!  Here are some pictures from the party.  We also had Sarah Dippity here painting faces, which was fantastic, and we had a few superheros join us!  Lots of fun!!!!










Batman had an ear issue and it was a little upsetting to him...haha!!!














No comments:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs