Have you ever been to the beach in the winter? Yes, we have, but not with children. It is a whole different ballpark! Beau's parents could not use their allotted time at the beach this January, so they sweetly gave it to us. I used to LOVE going to the beach in the winter because you were forced to relax, read, sleep, etc. WELL, the beach with sweet babies in the winter is all but relaxing because they do not relax yet. Thank goodness my parents came down for a few days to help and try to relax as well. Please know I am not complaining in the least bit. We had a great time, it was just an eye opener! Thanks Jan and Bill for giving us your condo!
Right before we went, we invested in a double jogging stroller....the Bob. It is awesome! They boys don't look thrilled, but it was really cold and windy.
I did get a great shot of all of my boys together.
Then mom and Finley....
Henry became camera shy for about 10 minutes that day.
I love the next few pictures on the beach. The first one is Beau and Henry running together down the deserted beach. Pretty cute!
Then Dad and Mom with our silly guy.....
I mean....talk about cheesing up for the camera!








No comments:
Post a Comment