Friday, April 8, 2011

No name change necessary!

As of Wednesday, April 6th, I am 20 weeks pregnant!  I am so excited to be halfway through this pregnancy and happy to report I am starting to feel a little better....yay!  Things have been quieter around here until this week (Henry's spring break).  It made me realize how much I appreciate him going to school!  It has been a fun week, but I am ready for him to get back on a routine!  Anyhow....most of you already know, but we are having.......


.........another boy!  We are very excited and very blessed!  Henry will love having a brother to play with for life and we are happy about that as well! 
Here is the ultrasound picture when I was 16 weeks pregnant....so you can definitely see it is a boy (the picture is of 2 legs and his p*&^# is in the middle).

Here is his sweet profile.  He kicked me the whole ultrasound, but his hands and head stayed relatively still.  It may have been the Diet Coke I drank on the way to the ultra sound.....We don't have a name set in stone yet, but we have a few ideas!  There is going to be lots of changes around here!!!!

2 comments:

Bob Noë said...

That is some blog... a dead turkey and a live penis!

Carolyne said...

Alle you look amazing, when is your due date??? Can't wait to see you and the new boy and new kitchen and everything!!!!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs