So for our second vacation we went to Virginia Beach to visit my mom's best friend from 9th grade and her family. We have vacationed with them every summer since I was born...I think. We had a fabulous time being with Faith and Paul, their son Jeff, his girlfriend Ginny, my parents, my brother, and Beau. We had a big group and just started where we left off last year with the addition of Henry.
I took about a million pictures this week, so there are a lot of pictures on this post, but I wanted to show how much Henry is growing. We go to the doctor on Thursday for his 4 month check-up and I will update then with all of his stats and also all of his changes. He's a growing boy!!!


Grammie, me, Papa and Henry

Here is the fam, minus the 2 dogs.

Henry watching the waves

Henry with Paul checking out everything!

OOOOOH, soft sand!
Sweet Henry!

He is getting so big and actually fits on Beau's shoulders. It is adorable!


Dad with Henry and his lizard hat from Uncle Collin.

Henry's chillin' on the couch with his teether, chewing his shirt!

Thanks for holding me up Paul!

Me and Papa! I am so happy!

What are these big yellow things? I wonder what they feel like.....



The crew minus me.

This is Keeper, Faith and Pauls new dog. He LOVED Henry. He would lick Henrys face all day if he could. Henry was great with him too. He would just open his little mouth and Keeper would go to town licking his face and slobber....gross!

Uncle Collin is SO cool!

This was our nightly view from Faith and Pauls house. Not bad!

Lets go buddy....

We were off to the pool here. Henry loved it the first time, and did not like it at all the second.

We gave Henry his baths in an actual bathtub and so I had to document his first bathtub experience. He loves a bath!
1 comment:
I love all of your pictures! Henry is adorable!
Post a Comment